Latest News
The Student News Site of Lindbergh High School

The Egalitarian

The Egalitarian

The Egalitarian

Recent Results
Lindbergh High School
0
Enumclaw
56
Nov 4 / Football
Lindbergh High School
3
Tyee
0
Nov 3 / Girls Volleyball
Lindbergh High School
3
Sequim
1
Nov 2 / Girls Soccer
Lindbergh High School
0
Fife
5
Nov 1 / Girls Soccer
Lindbergh High School
1
Sammamish
5
Oct 29 / Girls Soccer
Lindbergh High School
42
Foster
6
Oct 28 / Football
Lindbergh High School
3
Renton
2
Oct 27 / Girls Soccer

Analysis of the Dune 2

Analysis of the Dune 2

Dune 2 description: After defeating the Harkonnens’ forces and with the baron now dead, Paul still has to deal with the baron’s nephew, Feyd-Rautha, and the emperor himself. Feyd challenges Paul to a duel to the death and, unable to see whether he will succeed, Paul agrees.

Pros 5 stars

• Dune: Part 2 is quite simply the best blockbuster of the last decade for science fiction. 
  • An unparalleled experience for you in the cinemas of IMAX
  • A completely new and unique masterclasses of filmmaking all standard
  • The depth of the character and layers of story lines, combined with beautiful and magical music 

Cons 1 stars

• As you can tell by my being one of the first to see the film, I was quite excited to see it, and left quite disappointed. I want my 4 hour back
  • It did not follow any of the more interesting elements of the book; and the changes were NOT for better and NOT Interesting
  • It did not follow ANY of the interesting element, and the change were NOT for the better and NOT Interesting

Analysis of the Dune 2: The CGI is phenomenal and the realistic and stunning dune exceeds beyond the film industries. Perfect movie for Sci-film fans that like to watch any SCI genres. Dune 2 exceeds all exceptions of being an amazing movie with character, music, visual, and acting. That makes Dune 2 considered a good movie.