Latest News
The Student News Site of Lindbergh High School

The Egalitarian

The Egalitarian

The Egalitarian

Recent Results
Lindbergh High School
0
Enumclaw
56
Nov 4 / Football
Lindbergh High School
3
Tyee
0
Nov 3 / Girls Volleyball
Lindbergh High School
3
Sequim
1
Nov 2 / Girls Soccer
Lindbergh High School
0
Fife
5
Nov 1 / Girls Soccer
Lindbergh High School
1
Sammamish
5
Oct 29 / Girls Soccer
Lindbergh High School
42
Foster
6
Oct 28 / Football
Lindbergh High School
3
Renton
2
Oct 27 / Girls Soccer

Christmas movies to watch 2023

Christmas is coming up very soon and it’s time to get into the 

Christmas spirit! So here are some movies you can watch with friends, 

family, significant other, or even just by yourself!

The Polar Express

During Christmas Eve in the early 1950s, a young boy named Chris, also known as  Hero Boy, sees a mysterious train going to the North Pole stop outside his window and he is invited aboard by the conductor. After he joins the  other children aboard, they all embark on a journey to visit Santa Claus preparing for Christmas.

How the Grinch Stole Christmas

A Grinch that is green who lives in a cave on nearby Mount Crumpit, despises the celebrations. He attempts to sabotage people’s holiday plans in Whoville by stealing Christmas gifts and decorations from the homes of the nearby town of Whoville on Christmas Eve.

Elf

Buddy, a human raised by Santa’s elves, learns about his origins and heads to New York City on a journey to meet his biological father.

The Noel Diary

When a lawyer calls, days before Christmas, to inform Jacob That his estranged mother has passed away and left her house to him, he returns, not just to settle the estate but to try to reconcile with the past and the pain and abuse he experienced when he was younger.

Home alone

8-year-old Kevin is a mischievous kid who feels largely ignored by his large family. While everyone is preparing for a Christmas vacation in Paris, Kevin gets in trouble, is banished to the attic overnight, and wishes his family would just disappear.

A princess switch

One week before Christmas, a duchess switches places with an ordinary woman from Chicago, who looks exactly like her, and they each fall in love with each other’s beaus.

Charlie Brown christmas

Charlie Brown is depressed by the Christmas season because it’s so commercial, but cheers up when Lucy asks him to direct the holiday pageant.

Die hard

New York police officer John McClane hoped to spend Christmas with his estranged wife and children in Los Angeles. What he gets instead is a bone-crunching, foot-cutting, guns-blaring battle to the death with a band of German terrorists.

The Nightmare Before Christmas

Jack Skellington, the King of “HalloweenTown”, stumbles upon a door that leads to “Christmas Town” once he goes he schemes to take over the holiday.