Homecoming Begins Next Week

Parade of Decades to happen Friday at 4pm

David Nelson/For the Renton Patch

Lindbergh alumni ride the Renton Regional Fire Authority antique fire truck during a parade to Renton Memorial. This year the school returns the parade to celebrate the 50th Anniversary of the school.

Next week is Homecoming Week, a long time tradition when alumni come home to celebrate. This year is no exception as the school turned 50-years-old earlier this month. One of the activities next week is the parade being called Parade of Decades where former classes can join current classes on the way to Renton Memorial Stadium for the tailgate.

Spirit Week
Prepare for the four days of spirit week.
Monday, 10/3: Enchanted Slumber Day (Wear Your PJs)
Tuesday, 10/4: Babies and Boomers Day (Dress as a kid or elderly person)
Wednesday, 10/5: Floral Day
Thursday: 10/6: Color Wars
Freshmen: White
Sophomores: Red
Juniors: Navy Blue
Seniors: Red, White, and Navy Blue

Homecoming Parade
The Homecoming Parade is returning this year! It will start in the student parking lot at 4PM and end in the stadium parking lot. Please contact Mr. Nelson if you want to enter a vehicle in the parade, as all vehicles must be pre-registered.

Spirit Bus
There will be a Spirit Bus for the Homecoming game on 10/7.
The cost for the bus is $5.00, which includes a slice of pizza, chips, and a soda.
Unless you have an ASB card, it does not include admission to the game.
The bus will leave Lindbergh High School at 4:30PM, so plan on being at the school by 4:15PM.

Tailgate
If you are new to Lindbergh, you may be wondering “What is the Homecoming Tailgate?” Clubs, Classes, and Athletic teams set up tents in the parking lot and sell different items before the Homecoming Game. There is plenty of food, face painting, music, glowsticks, and plenty more.
The time of the tailgate is from 4:30PM – 6:30PM in the parking lot of the stadium.
Students, Families, and Community members are all welcome.
Bring cash (preferably small bills)!
Bring an empty stomach!

Homecoming Game
Kickoff begins at 7pm. Students with ASB are free.(Students must present an ASB Card no other alternative forms will be accepted. Non-ASB holders including adults can pre-purchase https://lindbergh.rentonschools.us/athletics/athletic-ticket-sales

Homecoming Dance
Theme: Enchanted Forest
Date: Saturday, 10/8
Time: 7:00PM to 10:00PM
Location: Lindbergh High School

Homecoming Tickets
Homecoming tickets are on sale now. There is a huge discount if you purchase yours early!
Week 1 (9/27 – 9/30) Cost:
With ASB: $10.00
Without ASB: $15.00
Week 2 (10/3 – 10/6) Cost:
With ASB: $20.00
Without ASB: $25.00
Tickets will NOT be sold after school on Thursday, 10/6.
Tickets are non-refundable.
If you lose your ticket, you will need to purchase a new one. We are not providing replacement tickets.
Remember, you must have the following items taken care of before you may purchase tickets.
You cannot have any fines. The current fine list is posted by the ASB office and updated every Monday morning.
You cannot have any open discipline, so make sure you serve all your detentions. Open discipline is posted ASB window and outside of room 204A and updated every Monday.

Homecoming Guest Pass
Homecoming guest passes are available outside the ASB office. You must fully complete the guest pass if you want a non-Lindbergh student to attend Homecoming.
Make sure the form is filled out completely, including a signature and business card from the administrator your guest currently attends.
You must include a copy of a photo ID of the guest who is attending and them must bring their ID with them to Homecoming.
The last day you may purchase tickets for a guest with the completed form is Tuesday, 10/4, so get it taken care of early.

(Mr. Falk provided information to this story).